- Keith Pun - Counter TenorCountertenor Keith Pun, was born and raised in Hong Kong. He completed his postgraduate vocal studies at the Royal College of Music. This season, Keith makes several company debuts, including the title role in Rosabella Gregory’s TUTANKHAMUN’S SHOES with the English Touring Opera and Fish/King in Alex Ho’s UNTOLD with Britten Pears Arts, Flemish Opera, and O Festival Rotterdam. In addition, Keith Pun will perform in RUINATION at the Royal Opera House in December 2022, marking his Linbury Theatre debut.
- Jack Roberts - TenorJack Roberts has performed with The Royal Opera, Garsington Opera, Grange Park Opera, Longborough Festival Opera and The London Symphony Orchestra. This summer he debuted with Opera Holland Park as Lensky in their Young Artists’ Production of Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin and with Clonter Opera as Mr Upfold in Britten’s Albert Herring.
- Frazer Scott - Bass/Baritone“An accomplished farceur” (The Independent), Frazer’s notable Operatic credits include Geronimo, The Secret Marriage (British Youth Opera) Pantalone The Adventures of Pinocchio (GSMD), Jupiter [cover] Orpheus in the Underworld (Scottish Opera), Mr Twigg, The Cooper (Guildhall School); Leporello Don Giovanni (European Chamber Opera, Spain), Papageno Die Zauberflöte (Crescent Theatre, Birmingham).
Upcoming Events 2022/23
Follow Music International Artist Performances (Alphabetical list of upcoming events)
- Peter BrathwaiteSoloist, Benjamin Britten’s Tit for Tat Britten Pears Arts – 30th of October 2022
Soloist, The Outcast by Olga Neuwirth for Cité de la musique-Philharmonie de Paris – Monday September 26th, 2022
- Simon ButterissRussel Paxton, Kurt Weill’s Lady in the Dark, Stichting Opera Zuid – 12th of November to the 11th of December 2022
- Ilona Domnich
Soloist, Classical Spectacular – London Concert Orchestra, Birmingham Symphony Hall – 29th of October 2022
Tosca, Diva Opera on Tour – Noordhoek, South Africa – 21 February 2022
- Sky IngramSoloist, New Year’s Eve Proms, Symphony Hall in Birmingham -31st of December 2022
Soloist, New Year’s Day Proms, Barbican Hall in London – 1st of January 2023
- Frederick LongSoloist, Bach’s Christmas Oratorio with John Eliot Gardiner, the English Baroque Soloists and the Monteverdi Choir – 3rd of December 2022 Teatro Alla Scala, 11th of December 2022 Versailles Palace, 13 and 15th of December 2022 St Martin-in-the-Fields, London.
Masetto, Don Giovanni, Saffron Opera Group – 19th of February 2023
- Donald MaxwellSecond Preist, The Magic Flute the Royal Opera House – 19th of December 2022 to the 28th of January 2023
Benoit/Alcindoro, La Boheme The Metropolitan Opera – 21st of April to the 4th of June 2023
- Matthew StiffDoctor Grenvil, Verdi’s La Traviata, Opera North – 29th of September to the 17th of November 2022
Sacristan, Puccini’s Tosca, Opera North – 21st of January to the 1st of April 2023
- Gavin SutherlandConducting Cinderella at the Bayerisches Staatsballett, Munich – 14th of October 2022 to the 5th of April 2023
Conducting Creature at the Opera Balletvlaaderen, Belgium – 21st to the 29th of January 2023
Conducting Raymonda at the Finnish National Ballet – 24th of February to the 23rd of March 2023
- Sir John TomlinsonConcert, The Mahler Players, Scotland – 3rd and 4th of December 2022
Dikoj, Janáček’s Katya Kabanova, London Symphony Orchestra – 11th of Jan 2023
Geist/Totengräber/Spieler 4, Brett Dean’s Hamlet, Bayrische Staatsoper – 26th of June to the 12th of July 2023